Below are recommendations from Dr. Joel Wallach and Dr. Peter Glidden that everybody must ELIMINATE from their diet.
10 BAD FOODS:
- Oats, Oatmeal – even if it says that it’s gluten free.
- Fried Food – nothing fried! You should boil, broil or bake and never more than medium rare for red meat.
- Oils – Yes, this includes Olive Oil! NO canola, NO coconut, etc… If it has OIL in the name don’t use it. This also includes anything made from oil, like salad dressing. Dr. Wallach recommends using salt and lemon juice as a salad dressing. No margarine or combo spreads. No mayonnaise. Nothing made from oils.
- No burned fats – If you grill your food, try to have something between the food and the fire (like aluminium foil) so the juice doesn’t drip onto the flame and deposit dangerous things on the meat.
- Any nitrates added to meat – (ie: deli meats) tell your butcher NO NITRATES or NITRITES!
- No carbonated drinks of any kind within one hour before, during or one hour after meals.
- Skin of a baked potato (or yam, or sweet potato). If you boil a potato, you can eat the skins.
If you would like to watch a detailed webinar on the 10 Bad Foods by Dr. Peter Glidden, please email Darren and he’ll provide you the free link.
If you would like the above list in a printable format – CLICK HERE
Coconut Oil – Dr. Glidden Explains – CLICK to LISTEN
- TO COOK EGGS YOU MAY:
- Poach: This is his number one choice because the water never reaches a temperature greater than 212 degrees.
- Scramble with butter over very low heat and only until they are just setting up. If you can hear them cooking it’s too hot.
- Hard/Soft boiled with the yolk still runny. Bring pot to a boil, then put in eggs for 4 – 5 minutes. Take out and immediately place them in very cold water to cool and this will also help you peel the egg shell off easily when you’re ready to eat them.
- Raw Eggs are good BUT you must increase your “biotin” because egg whites contain a protein that may interfere with your body’s ability to make use of it. This can be helped by taking the Ultimate Hair, Skin & Nails Formula.
- Beef—rare/medium rare
- Mixed, Salted Nuts—careful with peanuts and the quality of them
- Nut Butters—no extra sugar
- Pure Buckwheat (isn’t wheat).
- Couscous (made from pearl millet only).
- Corn (GMO Free)
- Coffee, Tea, Green tea
- 4-8, 8oz glasses of filtered water each day. Avoid soft plastic bottles.
- Lard (yes, lard!)
Any carbohydrate (except oatmeal) that is “Gluten Free” is OK.
20,000 ORAC (Oxygen Radical Absorbance Capacity) points of antioxidants daily.
Here is a list of foods and their ORAC values – CLICK HERE
Below are some of Youngevity’s products and their ORAC values. These are the primary ones that Dr. Wallach recommends.
- Beyond Tangy Tangerine Original – 5745 per serving
- Beyond Tangy Tangerine 2.0 – 8000 per serving
- Imortalium – 10,500 per serving
- Cell Shield RTQ – 15,800 per serving
- BTT 2.0 Tablets – 160,000 per serving
ORAC FAQ Flyer – CLICK HERE
HERE ARE SOME THINGS THAT DR. WALLACH SAYS YOU SHOULD DO:
- Salt your food to taste – To properly digest your food you need stomach acid and salt helps in the creation of stomach acid.
- Use Butter – Margarine is simply oil in a solid state. If you cook with butter, make sure the heat is low enough that the butter doesn’t turn brown in the pan.